Saturday, February 19, 2011

..i'm YoUr HoPe..


I Am Your Hope Lyrics


You are the hope for our globe

Don’t give up nor despair


There’s nothing you can’t repair

You can change this world to a better world

With your souls, with your souls

Do not harm me, I am your truth

Do not kill me, for I’m your youth

I am your hope, I am your truth

I’m your faith, I’m your youth

Bil-qawli wal amal, Antumul amal

(With words and action, You are the hope)

Salimhum Ya Rabb, Salimhum Ya Rabb

(Grant them peace Oh Lord, grant them peace Oh Lord)

Bil-ilmi wal-qalam, Yudfa’u al-Alam

(Through knowledge and the might of the pen, Pain will be pushed aside)

La tansani ana dhamiruk, La tu’zini ana shababuk

(Don’t forget me for I’m your conscience, Don’t harm me I’m your youth)

Written by Dr. Walid Al-Fitaihi

Song Name: “I’m Your Hope”
Produced by: Sami Yusuf
Lyrics: Dr. Walid Fataihi

assalamualaikum.. just another new song from sami yusuf! enjoy it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...